Monday, August 29, 2011

BABY LEGGINGS

They're here! Baby leg warmers. They can be used to keep your little ones legs warm, make for easy diaper changes and lastly protect their little legs from rug burn when crawling.
Hope you like them.. I think they are so darling.

LEG WARMERS- $6
Size is 13 in. long

 Size 13 in. long

 Size is 16 1/2 in long
***DONT TELL MY HUSBAND I PUT GIRLY THINGS ON HIS SON.. IN MY DEFENSE THEY AREN'T THAT GIRLY ;)***
You can wear these under the knee down or all the way pulled up.. I didn't pull them all the way up on my son beacuse he was wearing underwear and I didn't want to load a pic of that.. but as you can see he still has plenty of room to pull them up.


Ok that one is girly..

Size 14 1/2 in. long

Size 14 in. long

 Size 14 in. long

 Size 13 1/2 in. long

12 1/2 in. long


No comments:

Post a Comment